Sunday, April 27, 2014

Leo's Place

We attended Leo's Place a couple times over spring break. The kids love to go their, eat, play on the climbing toy, and also in the arcade.
 Caden, Parker, Allivia and Ellie
 We went with Aunt Sheerstie and her kids, Aunt Camie and her kids, and Grandma Eddie. I didn't take to many pictures because I was enjoying holding my new niece Aubrey. The kids had a ton of fun... all except Jaylee. She was pushed off a toy and broke her arm. Poor girl has now broke both arms by the time she was 4.

 Ellie enjoying her first war head :)
Our second trip was with some friends. Ellie had the highlight of her young life when she won the jackpot on one of the games. 500 tickets!! Funny part was that even though she had about 800 tickets in all, she still wanted all the little prizes. I had to encourage her to get bigger prizes so it didn't take an hour to pick prizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment