I still did a small simple hunt for a few friends. Everyone brought me prefilled eggs and Grant hid them at Highland Park which is next door to Melaleuca Field. He did a great job hiding them too. The kids had so much fun!! It was so nice keeping it simple and being able to enjoy my kids.
On your marks, get set, GO!!
Trying to get the eggs Grant hid clear up in the trees :)
Molly and Parker
Tayler, Emma, Allivia and Ellie
Spencer and Carter
After the hunt, they all split up and began trading eggs and candy with each other. It was pretty funny. I had to keep and eye on Carter and his friend that they didn't rip off the little kids!I wasn't going to bring Daisy, but half way to the park the kids announced they had her hid in the back seat. It was kinda funny. She had a great time too getting lots of love from all the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment