Thursday, June 27, 2013

Ellie Belly is 5!

I can hardly believe my little girl is 5 years old!! Grant had to go to Salt Lake for work this week, so the kids and I went to Pocatello to celebrate her birthday with family. We invited all her cousins to Outer Limits to play arcade games, then after we went to Brooklyn's Playground and ate pizza, cake and ice cream. The kids all had a blast playing together. Ellie was very spoiled too!


Grandma Eddie made her cake while I sewed Ellies quilt I made her for her birthday, and she did an amazing job!! She even let Allivia help decorate it some. The cool thing about this cake was that she made the cake in her kitchen aid bowl, creative right?? She is pretty amazing!!











Outer Limits


 Notice the boy in the bottom right corner? Yeah... we have no idea who he is! He asked if he could have some cake and ice cream with us, I said he had to ask his mommy first. He said his mom was at work and he was here with some boy in a car he pointed to. The car was filled with teenagers listening to loud music and doing who knows what... So we showed pitty on the boy and shared :)






Ellie was so excited about all her presents! We have a great family who spoiled her rotten!! (she deserves it :)




These are a few pictures of Ellie opening her presents from us on Sunday night before Grant had to leave to Salt Lake. She loves to ride her new scooter!! Over all, it was a very busy and fun birthday!! She felt like a princess, and loved all the attention just for her! I love my sweet Ellie Belly, and I look forward to all the greatness she will accomplish this year!




No comments:

Post a Comment