Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Ra Ra Shish cume ba!
Allivia has been counting down the days since the last cheer clinic, and was so excited when her friend told her that Skyline High School having another one! I guess at some point every little girl wants to be a cheerleader. And with any luck, those little girls grow up and realize they want to be a basketball player instead :) Until then, Allivia can live out her dream of becoming a cheerleader. She did have a lot of fun learning the cheers, and the dance they performed at the boys basketball half time. (for some reason windows and apple do not get along, so uploading video on here is near impossible, hopefully I will figure it out some day) We had a lot of fun doing her hair all cute, and our friends made her cute hair bows. I know I am bias, but she was seriously the cutest girl out there!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment