This week we had family pictures taken for the first time in over 4 years. Yesterday we got them back and I just keep staring at them! How did I get so lucky? How did I get the best husband on earth and 5 amazing kids? What have I done in my life to deserve such miracles? It blows my mind to look at all I have and I feel so thankful. We have our share of trials in our home. Days where Grant and I feel like we are struggling to even stay afloat in life. We feel like we are coming up with just enough time to grab another breath of air then quickly sink again. Life isn't always easy, but when you have a man like Grant by your side and 5 amazing kids to keep fighting for, you keep fighting and fighting and enjoy every good day to the fullest. Our family laughs together, sometimes till our stomachs hurt. My kids love to come snuggle me in my bed and we talk about their days. My teenagers haven't become embarrassed of me yet! We work hard together and love one another and thats what makes a happy family in the long run. Sure there are times when Parker and Maddox turn the living room into a WWF arena, or Carter pesters his sisters till they scream, but when it all calms down and we pop some popcorn and watch a movie together as a family, I look around and I smile and its all worth it.
There was a time before I met Grant that I felt I had to accept anyone who was willing to love me, because I didn't feel there was much to love. When I met him, I didn't get why he kept calling and coming around, but I noticed the longer I was around him, the better person I desired to be. I wanted to be the quality of woman as he was man. I have spent the last 16 years still trying to live up to what he sees in me. I hope to raise my kids to know from the get go that they are worthy and deserve all the world and Heavenly Father have to offer. I hope my girls see their dad and want a man just like him, and I hope to be the mother and wife my 3 sons can desire to replicate in a wife some day! Anyway here are our pictures!! Love them and love our family!!
Maddox-4
Parker-6
Ellie-10
Allivia 12 (13 next month)
Carter- 14
I love my hot stuff hubby!!
Brothers!!
Sisters!!
one big happy family
This is the look he gives all the ladies!
This is our real life! haha
Its debatable if shep is my favorite child or not
No comments:
Post a Comment