Saturday, October 13, 2018

so much to catch up on part 1

I believe it was in February of 2018 Grant was called to be the bishop of the Willowbrook ward. I always knew he was capable of this calling and was very proud of him. Because of this call, I had to be released as stake primary president and that part was hard. Between being a counselor and the president, I had been in almost 5 years but it was very heartbreaking for me to change from something I loved so much. Grant is doing an amazing job as bishop. There are a lot of hard days that he can't come talk to me about and as a wife I wish I could fix, but there are good days too and I am proud of his service and dedication to our ward and the Lord. 


 Soon after Grant was called as bishop, the girls decided they wanted a change! Allivia cut over 10 inches off her hair and got it colored. Ellie had been working really hard at school so I surprised her by getting her hair colored in bright colors like she had always dreamed!! She was so excited. It was supposed to wash out after 12 weeks but to this day (Oct.) she still has teal in her hair!! It totally matches her personality though. 










 After 12 years in my house and realizing I will be here another 5 now..... I needed a change. I painted all my main floor walls a pretty blue. It was a nice change. I also redid my bedroom too and loved how it turned out. 


 More blessing came as my Aunt Jannie who has been waiting years to go to the temple finally made the leap and went!! It was amazing being there to support her and see my extended family. It was also a blessing to have my grandpa Hamilton there as he is aging quickly these days. I am sure he was proud to now have all 5 kids endowed in the temple and living wonderful lives. 

 Next came Easter. We spent it at grandma and grandpa Eddies house with Beau and Camie. We had fun dying eggs and enjoying a wonderful meal followed by an exciting egg hunt in grandmas back yard. Even Shepherd had a happy Easter when he was given the ham bone to enjoy! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment