Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Last week of school!!

The last week of school was total insanity this year! There were music programs, talent shows, field day, award ceremonies and 6th grade graduation,  all smashed into one week! Being the pto president meant I was very busy on top of it all. Our principal, Dr Sanders is leaving us this year, so the PTO put together a fun surprise going away gift from the the school. We hired a photographer to take a picture of the entire school while she was out one afternoon. We surprised her with the blown up framed gift at the talent show. The kids received many awards including, honor roll, citizenship awards, at least one year grade improvement on star tests, art student awards and more. I am very proud of how well all of them did this year! Carter will be in middle school next year which is crazy!!! 










I wish I would have taken a better picture of this photo we gave to Dr. Sanders! Grant put hours of work into placing each one of the kids pictures on the border around the large group picture. It turned out awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment