Many of my friends and family know that I am not the best at planning in advance. I like to live life day to day for the most part and if all is well, we throw in some fun! A couple weeks ago, my hair lady and good friend Lacy text saying she would be in town. (she lives in Territon) I decided while she was here, we should have a little get together and hang out! I text my friend Carlie up the street and she was game as well. I made dutch oven BBQ chicken and potatoes and Carlie brought fruit and salad and dessert. It was a first having all our kids together and they got along great!! After dinner we took the kids for a quick bike ride. I love that my friends (and Grant) go along with my last minute crazy ideas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment