We had a fun family home evening last week. we played "wheres waldo" tech style. One of us drove somewhere in town and the other car of people used a location app to find them. It was a lot of fun teaching the kids to read a map! One stop was at the rock gardens. Ellie was sad because she wanted to ride in dads car. This picture was priceless!!! I can sympathize with her pain!!
Allivia struggles eating dinner lately. She eats a few bites and says she is full. Then 30 minutes later, she wants toast. I made her work for it this time! I got a face mast, my feet rubbed and my toe nails painted!! She enjoyed the toast too.
We went with a couple friends to story time at the library. They made a craft puppet after.
The boys love the gold fish.
Carter did well at his 6th grade track meet. With some work on his form he will be unstoppable.
Parker and maddox love playing together. They were both coloring together here.
Allivia and Ellie don't like me doing their hair much anymore, so one day this week I text Tayler and asked if she would let me do her hair instead. She is now my favorite child!!!
Ellie wants to be a teacher when she grows up! She will be a great teacher too!!
Parker is still struggling going to primary... Its getting so old! Most days we end up out in the hall or he goes to class with me. This last Sunday I took him with me to visit another primary in another ward.
Puppet show at Grandma and Grandpa Campbell's house.
Carter and I had a date to see the new Captain America movie and it was sooo Good!!! Of course we had Reeds Dairy Ice cream after.
Parker had his 3 month checkup with Dr. Vance at Rocky Mountain Diabetes last week. He is a diabetic warrior!! His A1c levels ard down from an 8.8 at diagnosis to a 7.3 today. He is doing great!! The doctor told us that out of the 10 kids diagnosed within 2 weeks of him, that Parker is far and away doing the best!! It made my day! We are even starting our fist diabetic study in June.
Ellie teaching her students at school.
Carter and I had our first trip to the temple together! We went to the Ogden Temple and it was amazing!! He also went with Grant and grandpa Terry the week before to the Salt Lake Temple. We are so proud of the young man that he is. He also gave his first talk in church last sunday. A member of our stake presidency told me later how impressed he was with Carter. He only had 4 bullet points and spoke for 7 minutes about how he has gained his testimony. You could hear a pin drop in the chapel it was so quiet.
Dinner on the car waiting for one of Carters Lacrosse games. (I will do a separate post about that)
We have been spending a lot of time with our Eddie cousins that live in Idaho Falls lately and its so much fun!! I love my little nephew Bodee!!
Carter, Ellie and Allivia in the front crab apple tree
Carter gave a speech at his DARE graduation. He did great! It was a really long graduation, but we are proud of the all the education he learned about the dangers of drugs, alcohol and bullying.
No comments:
Post a Comment