Friday, May 27, 2016

Maddox's 2nd Birthday

I can not believe my baby is 2!!!! It makes me sad to realize that all those baby phases are now over for our family :( I am so enjoying this new phase though! Maddox is such a happy little guy! He is always busy doing something and making a mess somewhere! I try to get after him, but when he looks at me with his big grin, its impossible. He is just to darn cute! He had a wonderful birthday! We always open presents first thing in the morning before daddy goes to work, then they can play with their new toys all day. Maddox is really into minions, super heroes, Elmo, and cars lately. I didn't have a whole lot of time to make a fancy cake, but the minion cake was a success!! I made the chocolate cake from scratch and it tasted amazing! Maddox is starting to talk alot! Its really cute hearing him talk too. He loves to take baths, and will take one several times a day if I would let him. He loves to play outside too. He is a pro at swinging and jumping on the trampoline. Lately he has adopted the "come and chase me"game. I don't like that one so much!! He loves food!! Maddox will eat 24/7 and never stop if allowed. He was the perfect ending to our family. We feel so blessed to have him too!!




 He loved all his new toys!! and as youll notice, its nearly impossible to get him to look at the camera 
 I was really happy with the cake, until I made a mistake on his mouth and had to redo it. It messed up the yellow too, which is why its not that smooth on bottom as on top. A two year old doesn't complain luckily. 
 happy boy!
 blowing out the candles. 

 "I love my minion cake!!"
 He loved eating it too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment