Monday, November 9, 2015

October 2015

 Every Friday morning while Carter and Allivia are at Bush Bronco Singers, the little boys and I go to the school and eat Breakfast with Ellie. It has become a fun tradition. After BBS, the big kids come eat with us too. 

 brothers..... 
 Ellie wrote this during conference. 
 Ellie made playdoe cupcakes 
 We kept the kids busy with play-doe and rubber band bracelets during General Conference. Its one of our favorite weekends of the year  when we can listen to our Prophet and other General Authorities!!!! 
 During the priesthood session of Conference, the kids and I went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse! They all behaved very well and we had lots of laughs doing impersonations of Studio C
 4th session of Conference :)
 My friend Carlie and I took a trip to our Hair ladies house with our little kids. They were completely fascinated by "farm life"!!! 



 Caden would pack the chickens around like a house pet or something it was super cute. 

 Washing up the over 2 dozen eggs they collected from the chickens. I seriously need to get me some chickens some day!! 
 just a little excited that Lacy let us take them all home with us!!! 
 Carter is learning to play the Trombone in band and is having a lot of fun with it. 

 We started a reward system to earn a trip to Salt Lake. It worked so well that we made our goal in a matter of a few weeks! We go to Salt Lake the day after Thanksgiving to see the Temple Square lights. 

 A trip to the Pumpkin Patch

 Maddox loved the birds! 
 I loved this candid shot of the kids
 Daddy took Parker up on the roof to make some repairs. He thought he was a pretty cool big boy! 


 Best selfie ever!!

Grant had a day off work so we took the kids to breakfast at the North Hyway Cafe. Boy did we eat well!! No wonder this place has been in business for almost 100 years!


 Maddox is 17 months and gets cuter by the day!
 Allivia was student of the month at school!
 One of those real mommy moments! Maddox dumped out all his toys while I was busy folding laundry :(
 Another walk around the greenbelt! 
 a note ellie left on the piano one morning :) such a sweetheart 
 could Parker be any cuter?
 Playing school with miss Ellie
 FHE dinner with some friends. A local pizza place makes the largest pizza in the country. I think it was like 7 feet long! really good pizza too


Grandma Kathy practicing the piano with Allivia 

                                          
The boys trying to climb the fence and escape to Grammies house next door! 

No comments:

Post a Comment