Sunday, May 31, 2015

My eternal Companion, my best friend!

I have been pondering a lot lately on how we end up where we do in life. How did I get so lucky when so many others face so many trials. How do I maintain my faith when others loose theirs? Why do I have such an amazing life? It all goes back to one thing in the end... The person you choose as your eternal companion!! I am who I am today in so many ways because of this amazing man!! I have pondered what my life would have been like had I made a different choice and I don't like what that life looks like. Looking back on my young self, I had no idea the consequences of my choice of who I married!!! I can see now looking back of how my Loving Heavenly Father prepared me for this man. He put me on a path to meet and someday marry him. Grant is truly what every man should strive to be! He puts his family first before everything else and we know we are his #1! He works very hard so that I can have my dream job of raising my kids. His testimony of this amazing gospel is mind blowing. He doesn't just preach, but in everything Grant does, he is a living example of our savior Jesus Christ. He gives, and serves, and works, and never once will you hear him complain. He will come home from a long days work  and patiently handle the 5 kids and tornado stricken house and a wife who is at her wits end and all with in-human patients! Every day this man teaches me how to be a better person. He helps with the house, changes the diapers, plays with kids, supports me 100% in all I do, and still finds time to serve in our Bishopric and with the youth of our ward. Every day when I wake up next to this amazing man, I say a prayer of gratitude that my Heavenly Father found me worthy of him! He makes me want to be a better person! I know I am who I am because I married the best man on planet earth!! Thank you Grant, thank you for taking a chance on me and for being my best friend and best of all, my Eternal Companion!!

No comments:

Post a Comment