The only way to have peace on the drive down was to put spongebob on... drove Grant and I nuts, but the kids loved it :)
Hanna getting ready to walk!
Jacob Campbell rocking the trombone!
I am one proud aunt! Hanna is an amazing young woman and I hope my girls can grow up to be just like her!!
Allivia, Celeste Campbell and Luke Campbell playing in the tree house someone built in the field behind their house.
There are some old tracks behind their house that are no longer in use. Luke, Celeste, Ellie, Allivia and Parker stopped for a photo op.
Just a few of the cousins. Left: Luke, Celeste, Allivia, Ellie, Susie, Max, Sadie, Garrett, and Jonah
Pete and Gracie have a tradition of going to icecream on the last day of school. It was a perfect treat on a hot California day!
All the adult women went for pedicures. It was grandma Kathy's first one ever!!
Left: Gracie, Me, Grandma Kathy, Whitney and Hanna
Max, Parker and Garrett playing outside
Max, Luke, Carter and Truman jumping on the trampoline.
Ellie, Allivia and Susie
Max, Garrett and Parker
The kids spent hours lizard hunting. It was fun watching them do things that I use to do when I was their age too. 0
Dog Pile!!
Hanna's pool party for graduation
On Sunday we took a trip to the Sacramento Temple after Seminary Graduation. Truman and Carter stayed home, but this was the rest our crew.
Cousins
Susie and Sadie were great babysitters!! Maddox loved them most of the time :)
Hanna and Mad dog
Hanna, Whitney, Kathy, Me, and Gracie
Ellie and Grandpa Terry
Grandma and Grandpa with the grandkids at the temple
Most of the cousins slept on the trampoline every night. Whitney and I taught Hanna how to T.P!! We were laughing so hard that we woke up Allivia. It was really funny!!
Then Hanna got Jake who was asleep on the couch :)
Grandma Kathy and Allivia on the piano
We spent our last day in Santa Cruz.
Hanging out on the Beach on the Boardwalk
WAVES!!!
kids loved the rides
We drove Highway 1 into San Francisco just for Dinner at my favorite Chinese Restaurant called Erics. They remembered us from the last time we were there 2 years ago. Even told us the next time we are in the city, we can park in there driveway so we don't have to find street parking.
our kids will eat about anything with chopsticks!
A piece of my heart will always be in San Francisco!! I love it there!!
I had not seen the new bay bridge, it was beautiful!
We only made it as far as Reno on the way home before we had to stop. We got a couple rooms at the Circus Circus and tried to sleep.
I don't know any kids who are more easily entertained than mine! They rode the escalator forever the next morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment