
A few weeks ago, I was called as our new Stake Primary President. I have been very busy with a new presidency, and traveling to all the wards helping in Primary for their Ward Conferences. Grant has his own busy days at the church as the 1st Counselor in our Bishopric. Sundays have been very busy in our home. A couple weeks ago while Grant and I were both laying on the couch trying to relax for a minute, the kids came up with a great idea!! We saw them sneaking around and whispering to each other but we were to tired to care what they were up too. After a while, they asked us to go into the back yard. When we walked out back, we saw exactly what they were up too! They had set the patio table up with two plates of food for grant and I. We each had a menu telling what we were eating, drinks, and chips as an appetizer. While we ate our food, they gave us free entertainment on the trampoline. They kept getting after one another telling each other to leave us alone because we were on a date! Every single one of them ate food off our plates at one point :) It was the most thoughtful act!! It was the perfect date surrounded by our most favorite people!!
No comments:
Post a Comment