We painted a wall in our kitchen into a magnetic chalkboard! It has been so much fun drawing on and making memories! Its also the perfect place to make a shopping list and to leave phone messages!
I traced the kids on the wall and they drew themselves. Allivia drew herself as a Skyline High school Cheerleader, Parker erased his head and wanted a rainbow (hmmmm, who knows) Carter has a missionary tag on with his future eagle scout sash, and Ellie is a princess.
Maddox is growing up so fast! 8 months old this month. He is such a happy boy! This is how he looks most days when he wakes from his nap.
Parker had an obsession with wearing this bucket on his head and putting Maddox toy rings on his nose. It totally grosses me out. I laughed the first time and now he wont stop doing it hahaha.
We had Mc-Teacher night at McDonald's. These pictures show just how much this kid loves food!! I gave him a cheeseburger just to tease Grant (who was not there) that I was feeding it to him. I had no idea he would actually eat it!! He got several good bites before I took it away. I am pretty sure he could have downed the entire burger if I would have let him!
Another Maddox food pic. :) I believe the best part of making cookies is eating the dough afterwords. Maddox ate every speck of cookie dough off the mixer!
OK, I ate a little too. :)
Maddox and our neighbor friend Hallie, eating cereal they spilled on the flood together.
Parker playing on the Ipad with his ladies, Ruby and Molly.
I went with my neighbors to watch Meet the Mormons at the Temple visitors Center. This is Tayler and Allivia together.
We saw Sister Collins there. She use to serve in our ward and we LOVE her!!! She was one of the sisters who taught Tayler.
We have late start Mondays, so school doesn't start until 9:45. Blehh!! Grant had a day off work so we took the kids to McDonald's for breakfast. They love going their to eat over any fancy restaurant there is.
Now that Maddox crawls, he follows me everywhere. This is the classic "Mom why wont you pick me up while your making dinner" look!
Grant got an absess tooth and had to have it pulled. A couple weeks ago he had a bone graph done to prepare for the implant. This was our nurse board so I could take care of him. :) I think I am pretty funny, not sure about anyone else.
We made some homemade play-dough, and Ellie and Parker spent hours playing with it!
Allivia and I had a date, just the two of us. We went to the library to get her first library card. We took some cards and played old made and war together. It was nice to have uninterrupted time together. Grant and I feel it is very important to spend one on one time with each of our kids.
Maddox teething cheeks. He got his first two teeth!! He is growing up so fast, and is so stinking cute!! He is in 12 month clothes and weighs over 22 pounds now!
No comments:
Post a Comment