Monday, August 25, 2014

Grants 33rd birthday

It was Grants birthday yesterday. He wanted Key lime Pie and ice cream. I let Marie Calender do the baking on that one since we were in Pocatello all day Saturday. She did a great job too haha. 



 We kept gifts simple too since he won a new Ipad mini from a local company at work on Friday. He bought a new case for it for his gift. The kids and I got him a few little treats and an I tunes gift card. 

We always let the birthday person pick the menu for the day. He wanted bagels and fresh fruit for breakfast. Nice and easy for me! :) For dinner we had Frito's with chilly and cheese. Again, easy for me!! (I wonder if he did that on purpose since it was a busy Sunday) 
He is the best husband and Father I could ever ask for! I love him so much, and I am beyond grateful to have him in my life!! Happy Birthday Babe!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment