Alliva and Ellie got their back to school haircuts with their good friends Delila and Molly Martin. It was a fun girls outing.
Allivia wanted a short A-line/bob haircut. My heart was racing when Lacy made the first cut. Almost thought I would cry seeing all her hair get cut off.
Her beautiful after picture. Lacy was so awesome to let me use another hair station to blow dry and style the girls hair. I was in HEAVEN!! I totally need a station in my house some day.
Ellie's before and after haha. She is so silly. She wanted the same haircut as Allivia, and I love this cut on her.
Lacy with the 4 beautiful girls!! She is the best hair stylist ever!! I cant imagine ever going to anyone else.
After all 4 haircuts. Delila got the same haircuts as Allivia and Ellie. Molly just got a small trim.
My two beautiful girls with their new dues! I hate how grown up they are looking. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment