I'M PREGNANT!...... AGAIN!
I have pretty much been surviving off of fresca and pickles! yum.( the fact that I am up 7lbs proves that is not true, but I love love pickles and fresca)
I keep saying this will be our last baby so I am trying to enjoy it..... but this first trimester is lasting FOREVER!!! I am not as sick as I was with Parker. I have days when I cant hardly get out of bed but for the most part I am just really really tired all the time! Grant has pretty much taken over the cooking and cleaning and shopping and child rearing. I just lay around and feel sorry for myself. I feel like this time I am fighting more of an emotional battle than physical. Yes I don't feel well but the mental is far worse. I beat myself up for my lack of motherly duties, and I hate that I cant do anything. I am use to going and going and going all the time. The worse part is my constant fear that I will miscarry again. If I feel sick I am miserable, but If I have a good day, I cant enjoy it because I am freaking out that its a sign that I miscarried. I officially entered the loony bin! Until......
I had my first Dr. Appointment and saw this beautiful little guy! his/her heartbeat made me cry. He/she was moving all over the place, waving and kicking, I loved it!!!
It doesn't take away the possibility that I could still loose it, but it took away my fears. The only down side was that the dr's due date was 6 days later than mine! As if this part is not dragging enough, I now have an extra week of morning sickness blehh!
I am due May 28th which is perfect weather wise, and I am so excited!!
Oh, if you could hold off one more day past your due date, that baby could share a birthday with Kaysha! It would totally be worth it, right? Besides, what's one more day? You've already just tacked on 6... ;) Seriously, I hope everything continues to go well for you. Don't beat yourself up if you feel like you're lacking in the mother department. Just know you've already gone the extra mile up to this point, so you've earned nine months off. If things get real bad, come and spend a day at my house with me. You'll start feeling like that rock star mom in no time after you see how we function (or don't function) over here. :)
ReplyDelete