Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Aren't they so cute?

I have realized that paying for school pictures is a total rip off! It wasn't so bad when I had 1 kid at school, it got a little pricey when Allivia went to school and I had to pay for 2, but now that Ellie is in..... I could pay a professional to take our pictures for less! My kids think I am a mean cheap mom for not ordering them this year. Instead I just took their pictures with my cell phone before they left for school. That works right?  And some day when I am not sick any more, I really will pay a professional (Carlie Martin) to take our whole families pictures.


Really! How much more professional does it get? My favorite part is the shadow of my arm taking the picture in the background of every picture :) It doesn't take a pro to capture just how cute my kidos are!

1 comment:

  1. Who needs a pro! Just crop them, print them and put them in frames! They are super cute pictures! I am determined to never hire a pro, unless it is like a wedding. Anyway, I have decided that if I try really hard and use my tripod, I can take pretty decent pictures. ;)

    ReplyDelete