Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Allivia's big day!

Allivia has wanted her ears pierced for a long time now. I wanted her to wait until she can take care of them herself. I made her sleep in her bed for 10 nights to earn getting them pierced. I forgot to mention that those 10 nights needed to be in a row! It took her almost a full month to sleep 10 nights in her bed!! I am not sure it warranted the reward, but she got it anyway. Next time I will be more specific. :) She was nervous to get them pierced because she thought it would hurt, so she had me hold her hands on the first ear. I wont lie, I was pretty nervous too!! After it was all done she was very relieved  and said it hardly hurt at all! The lady who pierced them did a great job too!



I am happy to report that now that it has been a few weeks, she is still doing a pretty good job of cleaning them every day, and we have only have a few incidents where they have gotten caught on a shirt and torn at the earning causing a few tears. She is constantly counting down the days until they have been in 6 weeks so she can buy more earrings and change them out with every outfit! Boy I am in trouble with this girl!!

3 comments: