Monday, April 18, 2016

Carters 12th Birthday

How on earth do I have a 12 year old!!!!! I cant believe how fast time flies. I have been trying lately to enjoy my kids more. I realize I could wake up tomorrow and they will all be grown and gone. Carter is growing into such an amazing young man!! He still loves to bug his siblings to no end, but other than that he is a pretty amazing kid :) He has picked up Lacrosse this year and is playing on a traveling team. He wanted a new long stick for his birthday for when he plays defense. Of course we had the traditional crepes for his birthday breakfast too! They are his favorite!! He requested strawberry shortcake for his birthday cake too. It was a busy day with school and lacrosse practice but he really enjoyed it!!
 Geee what could it be?

 Mmmm crepes!
 The cake was yummy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment