Allivia and Tayler started Sewing lessons again.
Grant did a great job putting up the lights
Aunt Camie had baby Bodie so we got to spend a lot of time with Calie and Decker. Calie loves to help in the kitchen, and this picture of Decker and Parker was just to good to not post for posterity haha
Sister Faggai (now Thomas) dropped in for a surprise visit! I love her!! She was an amazing missionary and the main sister who taught Tayler.
For my birthday I asked to refinish my kitchen cabinets.
BEFORE
my two little helpers!
First I had to repaint all the walls.
It drove me crazy not having doors for the week. Welcome to my messy cupboards :)
The base was very easy to do.
My favorite sister Sheerstie came for a visit from Kentucky and brought her 3 kids to stay. She helped do the doors and my mom joined the fun too. This is how we ate dinner because the kitchen was full of paint and doors.
I don't have a garage to paint all the doors in, so the entire process was done on my kitchen floors and table. We made the best of it :)
Grant was such a huge supporter through the whole mess! He reinstalled the doors and new hardware. We were up until past midnight one night, and then he was up bright and early to finish the job the next morning for me.
I could not be happier with how great they turned out!! Yeah!!! happy birthday to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ward Christmas Party. Grant won the ugly sweater contest.
Grandma Eddie and baby Bodie. He is the sweetest baby!!
We took a break from the cupboards to make gingerbread houses with Camie and Sheersties kids.
Decker and Carter
What a cute bunch!
Aunt Sheerstie helping her kids. We were so blessed to have her here for 10 days!
sweet little callie and her awesome house!
The finished product
Ellies masterpiece
Parker was so excited about his!!
My Grandma Walker called and asked me to be in charge of our Eddie Family Christmas Party. This party has been going on for 40+ years so this was quite the honor to be asked to be in charge.
My parents with all the grand kids!
my neice Jaylee wrote this on a posterboard and it was too cute!
We had lots of games and activities for the kids. This one was snowflake making
cleanup fun!
Sheerstie and me.
Grandma walker (91) and me
my family. Myself, Beau, Cameron, Derek, Sheerstie. and in front, my dad and mom.
We had over 80 people to dinner. more than expected so we had to set up another table. It was awesome!!
Fishing for candy canes.
Drawing snowmen on our heads
gathering for our left right gift game.
Selfie with grandma! The theme of the party was "celebrating Christmas Past" Grant made a slideshow of pictures and videos from Christmas parties in the past. They were fun to watch. It was wonderful to reflect on our history and to celebrate what an amazing family we have!!
Daddies work lunch
cousin loves!
uncle grant snuggles!
I had so much fun spending time with Sheerstie and her kids!!They are an amazing family and I miss them like crazy!! Me and Aubrey had fun taking selfies!
Pre Christmas picture.
It was a crazy busy month filled with family, parties, PTO responsibilities (did I mention I am now the PTO president?) refinishing cupboards and shopping and prepping for Christmas. Christmas was awesome too, but I will save that for its own post.
No comments:
Post a Comment