Wednesday, April 15, 2015
Easter 2015
It was another Great Easter! I did an Easter egg hunt again but on a smaller scale. We probably had about 30 kids or so. We had at least 500 eggs. Funny story though. Grant and a few friends hid the eggs for the hunt, and he accidentally took over 80 eggs that were empty. I was going to return them to the store. They somehow got placed in the hunt and Parker kept finding all the empty eggs!! In the end he only had about 4 eggs that actually had candy in them. I felt terrible!!! Luckily, he could care less because he got bubbles. All the families that participated donated eggs, candy, and prizes for the hunt and it was a huge success again! Sadly, I did not get very many pictures :( Down side of being in charge I guess. I was worried about getting it ready and forgot to get pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment