Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Christmas 2014

We had an amazing Christmas as always this year. Our family was so blessed!! Christmas eve we had an amazing dinner together as a family. We had the opportunity to participate in a Secret Santa and it was a great opportunity for our kids to learn how good it feels to give instead of receive.We read Christmas stories and went to bed early. Even Grant and I were asleep by 10:30! We spent the morning home as a family. The kids woke around 6:30. Grant and I woke to Allivia, Ellie and Parker going through what Santa brought without even bothering to wake us!! Those little stinkers. The kids had fun opening all their presents. We had a wonderful breakfast and hurried out to play in all the snow we got that night. We went to Pocatello to spend time with family that afternoon. It was such a great Day filled with everyone we love!
 Our Christmas eve Dinner. Peperoccini beef sandwiches, orange rolls, and creamed peas and potatoes with a yummy Christmas punch. 
 All the kids wanted new pillows for Christmas. We let them open them on Christmas Eve so they could sleep on them that night. I love how thankful our kids are for the simple things. 
 The girls matching Christmas outfits. 
 Grant gave me the best gift of all! He printed a giant canvas print of our family for me to hang over the piano. I have always wanted one and I absolutely love it!! 
 Christmas morning!! 
 Carters gifts. 
 Parkers gifts. 
 Ellie
 Allivia
 All the kids got nerf guns and we have had a lot of nerf gun wars since Christmas. 
 Maddox enjoying some of his new toys. 


 Parker with his gun
Ellie with her new art kit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment