Carter had an amazing team this year for Basketball!! Last year as a 3rd grader, he had to play on the 4th grade level, and I think it discouraged him a bit. This year he had a great coach!! They even had a basketball court in their home!!( I would totally do that if I were a millionaire! ) He had a great experience and cant wait till the next season to play again. He got better and better every game and we loved going as a family to cheer him on.
His coaches had a team party at the end of the season also. We ate pizza and then played kids against parents basketball. We had a lot of fun playing. The boys were all afraid of guarding me and I think they thought I wouldn't be any good because I am pregnant, but I showed them! haha. Carter is such a great kid and I am so glad he had such a positive experience playing this year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment